Tuesday 16 February 2016

Peaches & Co Product Review


A few days ago i got in contact with a small and upcoming accessory company and wondered if it would like to be reviewed on my blog. They said yes and i was lucky enough to be sent some gorgeous goodies today! If you're all for reviews and picture happy posts, this is for you. The company is called Peaches & Co which you can check out here, and currently stocks prints, pocket mirrors and phone cases. Everything is unique and beautiful so i can't wait to share it all with you.

Prints



When i was talking to the creator Danielle about the different products she sells she mentioned the prints, i thought they would be like many other companies and be flimsy. I was so surprised when i got these, the designs are beautiful and i fell totally in love. These designs are ones i would put in frames or on the wall because they are that lovely. The paper type is strong and would look lovely on a wall which i liked. As you all know i am a lover of curly writing so the font just fits my personality perfectly. 

Pocket Mirrors



They stock a few different designs for pocket mirrors which are all lovely and creative. I ended up choosing these two because of the fonts, colours and designs. Only recently have i found my love for pocket mirrors and i currently have one stored in my handbag from another quirky brand but i have to say it will be getting replaced by one of these lovely ones! I think they create perfect little gifts and i love the uniqueness. Normal pocket mirrors have a standard print but these are cute accessories every girl needs in an every day life. The colours on the 'you look lovely' mirror remind me of spring which i also adore.

Phone Case


Along with having loads of different prints in the pocket mirrors Danielle has created different prints for phone cases. When she told me i could choose which one i wanted, i instantly picked the unicorn case. Because i'm all things unicorn at the minute. I have an iPhone 6S so the cases are a little snug and hard to get in and out which is annoying, but it's better than having nothing on it (better to be safe than sorry in my world!) The print is so cute and colourful which i love, i can feel the complements rolling in already. Another thing i love about it is the material, it is shiny and sleek. I don't like the rubber ones too much! Overall i really love this item, it's adorable, fun and pretty.

My favourite item has to be the Cheer Up Buttercup print, it's so girly and pretty, the font is beautiful! I can't wait to frame it and put it in my room. I would like to thank Danielle from Peaches & Co for supplying me with all these beautiful goodies. I honestly have nothing bad to say about her products, she was lovely and willing to let me review them and i was happily surprised when i opened them up. I highly recommend speaking to here about her products and going over to check their website out! (I've linked it above.)

What was your favourite out of them all? I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment