Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites


Happy leap day!! First of all i hope you all have a lovely day and have tried lots of new and exciting things this month. I haven't really. Just the usual, new fashion, food and TV shows. But i figured i would share it all with you anyway. I'm sticking to my vow and carrying on with some monthly favourites, you can read my January Favourites here! 

  1. Simple shower gel.
    Even though we have had two months since Christmas, i was lucky enough to receive lots of Soap & Glory and other lovely smellies. Which means i am probably set in my shower until next Christmas. But these are all creams and scrubs, i have nothing for that fresh scent i need in a morning before university or work. So i decided to try the Simple shower gel after it was recommended by one of the lovely girls i live with. I've gone through 2 bottles in 2 months i love it that much. The scent is fresh and wakes me up instantly. I find some shower creams are nice but they don't make me feel clean, whereas the Simple shower gel does which i love.
  2. Juicy Water: Raspberries & Apples.
    I work every Sunday, but because it's that dead in the shop we have a lot of down time. So on my break i always go to Costa, get a hot drink, some food and one of these drinks. I'm all for different juices and this has got to be my favourite one lately. It's fresh and healthy and everything you want in a yummy drink. 
  3. White Hot Chocolate.
    Sticking on the drinks and costa route, i recently tried a white hot chocolate from there and it's as amazing as it sounds. I know how annoying it is that sometimes when you get a hot drink you have to wait half an hour for it to cool down, because this has a lot of milk in it, it's fine to drink straight away which is a perk. You get to have cherry or raspberry sauce on top of the cream and it's just a bunch of delicousness. 
  4. Lukas Graham.
    If you don't already know who this amazing guy is, he's a singer from Denmark and recently released his amazing hit 7 Years. After i heard this i spent a long train journey listening to his latest songs and i fell in love with his voice more. They're actually a band which i also love, they're new and upcoming so please check them out, share the love!
  5. Lie To Me.
    I'm a huge fan of Criminal Minds and most things crime, so when my boyfriend introduced me to this TV show i knew i would love it. It's about a group of people who work with the FBI and can tell when people are lying and every emotion on someones face. They work with the FBI to catch the bad guys and the stories are so gripping. I got through 3 seasons in around a week and a half.
  6. Shadowhunters.
    Again, sticking with the TV show Netflix kind of thing i want to talk about a new show which is a Netflix original- Shadowhunters. There is a series of books called The Mortal Instruments which i read when i was 16 and fell in love with. It was then made into a film, which wasn't that successful so they made it into a show. And i am officially hooked! I can't describe it without giving it away, so just go and check it out! Give it a couple of episodes and if you're not totally in love with it... i'm sorry.
  7. Striped tops.
    I've always been a huge fan of New Look fashion, it is basically my go to shop when i need anything. And lately i have been all for the striped jumpers and tops to pair with a skirt or jeans for that casual look. I don't know why i am just loving them. 
  8. Boyfriend jeans.
    Another piece of fashion i have introduced myself to is Boyfriend jeans. After seeing Tanya Burr's amazing jeans from Topshop i decided i wanted to get some and see if my little legs would look okay in them. The Topshop ones weren't in my price range so i purchased the New Look ones with slits and i am in love, they are so comfy and look perfect with a light jacked, striped top and belt. 
I hope you enjoyed this months favourites, again i apologise for the lack of excitement but! Let me know what your favourites were this month.

Love,
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Boyfriend jeans have definitely been a favourite of mine too this month! :) I've always loved them but I just never found the perfect pair until a few weeks ago. They're so comfortable & I love the look of them x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally live in them at the moment! Where are yours from? I find it hard to find a good pair of jeans. I have some black ones from Miss Guided and the colour has ran out of them after 2 months! X

      Delete
  2. I love white hot chocolate and Lie to Me! I've never been one for boyfriend jeans, though. I'm glad they work you, though.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't for everyone i must admit! Maybe try mom jeans if you're into that style x

      Delete