Sunday 13 December 2015

Life Update

Not only welcome back to you guys, welcome back to me too. I've been bad with my blog and i've only done one post so far in December, i feel like i've abandoned it and i hate that. So, to get back with it i've decided to share with you all why i've been so busy, what i've been up to and what i will be getting up to over the Christmas time!


The first thing i want to mention to you all, in case you haven't noticed, is my new header! I've picked a new font and selected a lovely festive bow. If any of you are looking to make a new header email or tweet me and i'd love to help!

I have two deadlines coming up in January, one of them i've nearly finished but the other i haven't started yet. I know i keep saying this but Year 2 is so hard. You all need to prepare for this if you're at university. A few of us are struggling more than ever right now, being so far from home, having work to do, going to university and actually working part time. There's hardly any time to breath, so my spare time is spent sleeping. And i even feel guilty for sleeping because i should be finishing off my reports but never mind.. i'll finish another day.

Work's keeping me on my toes, i'm in four days a week now and i'm constantly exhausted but that's the way working is. Welcome to the adult world my family keep telling me. I know it's worth it when the money comes in but i currently have nothing until next week.

In a week it's my one year anniversary, which is amazing for me. I'm not a very trusting person but this year has taught me so much and i've never been happier than where we've come. Three days after that it's my 20th birthday, which i'll be spending at university and i'll be travelling home the next day to spend christmas with my family. I've always felt like i'm older than i actually am, an old soul some people would say. I can't wait to actually be an age i feel. I'll be coming back on New Years Eve to have a big party with some of my favourite people which i'm excited about.

Another major update for me is that i've started writing a new book. I came up with a completely new idea the other day and it's just inspired me to continue writing in any free time i have, because i do enjoy it when i have the motivation. I'll keep you up to date with how this goes along!

Thanks for reading and i hope you're all in the festive spirit!

Love,
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about feeling guilty putting uni work away for a few hours. I graduated last year in Graphic Communication & Design and I worked non stop on it too. I actually have more spare time now and that's with a full time job! The constant to do list is gone but keep going, as hard as it is, it's totally worth it in the end. Just keep thinking about your graduation day :)

    Good luck with your book, that sounds like a great thing to do!

    Enjoy your Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas!

    Ami x

    cranberryandapricot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's cool i do web design and development! I do love that i'm doing a degree but i've made myself ill with the stress of everything at the moment, it's just hard to work through it but i know it will be worth it in the end.

      Thank you!!xx

      Delete
    2. That's a good industry to get into! I mainly do design for print but would one day like to learn some more digital skills.

      At the time I was under a lot of stress/pressure too, I thought I was dealing with it ok but then started having panick attacks which at the time I didn't know that's what they were, it was quite scary

      Hope you can have a break from it all over Christmas and hopefully feel better soon!

      Ami xx

      Delete
    3. Digital design is so easy! If you need any help one day i'd love to.

      I have migraines all the time and i'm just getting over a sickness bug. I also have anxiety so i feel for you there!!

      Hopefully! Thank you xx

      Delete