Thursday 17 December 2015

6 New Years Eve Looks: Topshop

I woke up this morning and the first thing i did was check my emails. Now like every other girl i am subscribed to many different retail websites, including Topshop. I may not do a lot of shopping myself but i am into window shopping whenever i have some down time. The email was all about New Years Eve and about what people should be wearing. Of course the selection is full of glitter, velvet and fur. To me, Topshop can be a bit hit and miss but i was so happy when i found a few dresses that i absolutely adore. So i thought i would share with you all the types of things i'll be looking at wearing for my New Years Eve party!

1. Tinsel Wrap A-Line Dress.

This dress is basically my style down to a T. I'm not really into anything booby or too flattering, but i think this is perfect. The colour is gorgeous and i love the neckline.


2.  Embroidered Shift Dress.

My style can also be on the classic side sometimes. I love the detail on this dress, especially the arms i just think it's beautiful.


3. Glitter Plunge Tunic.

Now if you do want to show a little more skin and be more daring, i found this gorgeous glittery plunge dress which i love. It's simple but also really New Years Eve party worthy i think.


4. Geo Knit Dress.

The last dress i've chosen is a patterned dress. I chose this because i think it would be really flattering and i think it looks kind of classy in a way.


5. Linda Pinstud Velvet Platforms.

Ok.. so i may have a weird phobia of velvet and the touch may freak me out but how pretty and festive are these heels!! I don't think i'd buy them but i do love them. Maybe one of you guys would love to wear them and rock the velvet shoe.


6. Laila Glitter Star Velvet Platforms.

My last and final item i choose to share with you guys are these gorgeous and unique shoes. Again they are velvet so not for me, but the pattern is just beautiful and i do love them. You never know, maybe i will get over this fear and buy a pair!



I hope you're all feeling super festive now anyway!! Let me know in the comments bellow what your plans are for New Years Eve. Better get shopping!

Love,
Danielle



2 comments:

  1. Love these items!! The embroidered shift dress is so beautiful xx

    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete