Monday 2 November 2015

Not Shabby Very Chic November Treatbox

I'm a sucker for all things cute and homeware, so when it comes to Not Shabby Very Chic i am obsessed. I enter all their competitions and always keep updated on their new bits and pieces. So when i heard about their treatbox i was so excited. This isn't going to be a full review, because i'm hoping to be one of the review bloggers for their November box!! (Fingers crossed.)


This is the first thing i saw when i opened my box. I instantly knew i was going to love whatever was inside, i thought it would be cute on my wall with some of my favourite pictures. But i also thought it would look lovely in a frame on a desk or something. The cute light pink bow is wrapped around the package and it's wrapped in black tissue paper so i felt a kind of theme going on with the colours.


When i opened the tissue paper i was greeted by two copies of this lovely letter from Not Shabby Very Chic, such a nice touch. 


Inside was a A5 notebook from a company called Chevron, which i've never heard off. Like homeware i love stationary so this notebook was perfect for me. I love the design and i will probably check it the company out. It's perfect for carrying around in my handbag because i make random lists wherever i am.


This star is one of two (one i ate) lovely sweeties. The cute little note reminded me off Alice In Wonderland and the glitter clips are just fab. A maltesers hot chocolate sachet came in the box too, which happens to be my favourite hot chocolate.


My two favourite things in the box was this little compact mirror with the best quote on, and this candle wax. I don't actually have something i can melt it on, but i guess this is the excuse i needed to buy one!


This little hand warmer is perfect for winter, it's not too small and will perfectly in my coat!


The cutest item in the treatbox was these little notelet envelopes. What's better than getting a lovely message when you're feeling down? Nothing.

I hope you all enjoyed learning about Not Shabby Very Chic, i highly recommend them. What subscription boxes do you guys have??

Love,
Danielle





No comments:

Post a Comment