Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Preparation

Guess what.. i finally started my christmas shopping! Pay day was luckily on black friday, which meant i got a lot of my things for a good price and i'm super happy about everything i got. I still have a few things to buy but i'm feeling organised and excited. I'm also taking more pride in the presents i've chosen and the wrapping this year for some reason, everything is extra pretty this year! 

In celebration of my happiness and organisation, i wanted to share with you some things i will either be doing in the next few weeks or things i hope to do in the next few weeks (because i have about just enough time to myself to breath right now.)

I made this image extra big because it's festive and full of beautifulness.

The main thing i want to do in the next few weeks is make more time for blogging. I love christmas, it's my favourite time of year and i want to take some time to put some care into festive posts. I have a few coming up all about the collaborations i've been working on for the past few months which will be exciting. Each box will be festive themes, so colours and happiness will fill your screens soon. 

I'd love to do some baking. I count it as one of my hobbies but honestly, the only time i really do any is when i'm home in Leeds because i have a lot of spare time there. I love the idea of salted caramel cupcakes, gingerbread men and something full of marshmallows! 

Decorating the Christmas tree and our little house will be so much fun. Tomorrow is the 1st of December (first punch of the month guys) and it means we are officially aloud to decorate things. We're in a new house and it just seems so much more exciting even though we won't be spending the actually day here. Who doesn't love decorating a tree full of tinsel and all things sparkley?

I want to take trips into Liverpool soon and do some more Christmas shopping. I love shopping in the dark, which is hard to avoid now because it's pitch black by 4pm now. But when the city is full of sparley lights and people are buzzing around me it's hard not to feel the excitement. Another thing i'm looking forward to is my works Christmas night out. I'm sure it won't be anything special but i'm excited to get to now people outside of work and in a relaxed environment. 

Another thing i wanted to share with you all is a picture i took of my first wrapped present.. you know when i said i'm taking my wrapping with lots of care this year? I clearly meant it. I shared this picture with my friends and family on Facebook and i think they were all excited to be getting their gifts this year.


Let me know what you are excited about this Christmas and what your favourite parts about this season are in the comments bellow. Thanks for reading my loves!

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment