Monday 23 November 2015

Christmas Party Look

Guys.. this is my first Christmas post. How exciting!! I've been filling my spare time with tutorials from my favourite YouTubers Christmas looks. So i decided to do my own version on this and have some fun whilst i do it. So i'm going to share the look with you all, and tell you what products i used when i created this look!!


Face
Mac- Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC20.
Mac- Studio Fix concealer in NW15.
N07- Instant Radiance Highlighter.

Eyes
W7- In The Buff eye shadow palette.
W7- Lightly Toasted eye shadow palette.
Bobbi Brown- Long-wear Cream Shadow Stick in 24 Karat.
Rimmel- Glam Eye's liquid liner.
Maybelline- Lash Sensational mascara.

Lips
Rimmel- Exaggerate lip liner in 024 Red Diva.
Barry M- Hot Stuff lipstick.

Brows
Tanya Burr- Perfect Brows.
L'oreal- Brow Artist.

That's it! I hope you liked this post, i've never done this kind of make up post so i hope you all enjoyed it.

Until next time my loves!

Love, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment