Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Favourite Hair Styles Of 2015 So Far

I am a huge TV and film lover, so i constantly see women wearing amazing clothes, having gorgeous make up and beautiful hair styles. I'm also one of those people who change their hair all the time, so this year has been tough on my hair confidence because there are so many gorgeous women out there. I wanted to share with you some of my favourite looks from this year so far. Not only do i love their styles and hair, i love them too (major girl crushes alert).

Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars)- Instagram

First of all we have the lovely Lucy Hale from the huge TV show Pretty Little Liars. Don't get me wrong i love the rest of the liars but for some reason Lucy has always been my favourite. In season one she had long thick waves but this year she went for the daring option of cutting it all off. Then she went from a brunette to stunning blonde highlights, however because of her dark eyes and brows i think her latest choice is the best for her. With her pixie looking features this hair style makes her look more sophisticated and grown up.

Holland Roden (Teen Wolf) - Instagram

Next we have the all round stunning Holland Roden from Teen Wolf. Can we just take a second to see how beautiful this woman really is? She has gorgeous hair that can look amazing no matter what she does with it. But after my research i found this to be my favourite picture from her this year. It's simple to do and anyone can achieve this look, but with bold lips and brows it makes the whole outfit fab. Lets just talk about that outfit for a second.. isn't it beautiful?

Tanya Burr (YouTube)- Instagram

Now onto one of my all time favourite ladies, Tanya Burr who some of you will know from YouTube or her recent cosmetics line (which i reviewed earlier on my blog). Tanya has the luxury of not having to do much with her hair and it always looking sleek and luscious. I love the hint of copper and the way her curls frame her face. 

Candice Accola (The Vampire Diaries)- Instagram

My last favourite hair style of 2015 so far goes to Candice Accola from The Vampire Diaries. For all you lovers of TVD you will know she doesn't change the colour and hardly changes the style. With loose curls running through it and her blonde hair which looks beautiful with her light complecion, what would be wrong with this hair style? Absolutely nothing.

I hope you enjoyed this more girly post, and of course.. till next time my loves.

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment