Wednesday 7 October 2015

Mini Candle & Beauty Haul & An Announcement

Yesterday i went for dinner in Liverpool with a few of my friends, the whole point of the trip was to go to Wagamama (one of my favourite restaurants). But not only did we go there, we did a mini shopping trip too, i obviously spent more money than i needed too. So i thought what better post than a haul? I know they're my favourites. I ended up doing something strange for me, i didn't buy any clothing, just items i completely fell in love with and needed in my life.

Snow Fair shower gel- Lush £3.95

1. Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush. 
I was introduced to Lush when i was around 13, and i love most of their products. I own a few of their skin care products and i've had many, many bath bombs in my time. But their one product which i look forward to each year is their Snow Fairy shower gel. It's only available close to Christmas which makes this purchase extra special, as soon as i saw it in the window i became so happy. It smells like bubblegum and everything sweet, perfect for a relaxing shower.

Winter Spice candle- Next £5
Mango Salsa candle- Yankee £1.80

2. Winter Spice candle from Next. 
I am a candle hoarder if you guys didn't already know, and the cinnamon scented ones are my favourite. So when all the new Christmas range comes out i get super giddy. I searched the new Christmas range on Next the other day online, but i didn't want to risk not liking one of the scents. So i realised it was the perfect opportunity yesterday to have a look at them all. There are three available so far and they are all very different, i went for the more cinnamon of the three. There are different styles of the holder but i chose the more festive simple one. As you can see i burnt this beautiful candle as soon as i got home yesterday and i have to say, i'm in love and so ready for christmas. 

3. Mango Salsa candle from Yankee.
I have two of the cutest little candle holders ever, so the small Yankees are perfect when i just need something to liven my bedroom up. The other day i purchased two others but when i saw this i realised i had never seen it before. I love exotic scents, i think they are so fresh and lovely. I'm really excited to see what this one smells like because its almost bitter it's that fresh.

Apricot Blossom candle- Next £3

4. Apricot Blossom candle from Next.
My all time favourite candle ever. They are both the same candle, the one on the right is the old design i have from months ago which is almost nearly gone. Which is why i picked up a new one, because i can't go without it. I love the old design and i'm not into the new one as much, but i just bought it because of the scent. It's a very fruity and floral scent and it's all around beautiful.

Studio Fix Fluid foundation- MAC £22
Foundation Pump- MAC £3

5. Studio Fix Fluid foundation from MAC. SPF 15.
The last purchase i made was a MAC foundation. I'm more into drugstore cosmetics but i decided it's time i get something worth the money and amazing. So me and the girls went into the flawless MAC store and asked one of the lovely people that work there if they could reccomend something and match me up. Of course they did and in the end i bought the Studio Fix Fluid foundation and a pump to go with it. It's only my first day wearing it but i think i already love it. I will be doing a full review in the future.

I also have some exciting news to share with you all. One of my lovely blogger friends Joanna has decided to do a Week Of Women to celebrate her blogs first birthday. It will include guest bloggers like myself, writing for her blog during this week. You can find out about this exciting week here.

Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Before I get too excited about Christmas at Lush, I have to relish all of the Halloween Lush things first! But I did see Snow Fairy today in the Lush window had to hold myself back from buying it!

    www.nicoledepennylane.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was far too excited by thhe christmas range i had no time to look at the halloween range haha!

      Delete