Wednesday 28 October 2015

Jumpsuit And Playsuit Season Is Here

Now that it's colder weather and a lot of birthdays/christmas parties are coming up i thought it would be the perfect time to invest in some new and appropriate clothing. I've realised in my last few years of partying in the cold, that you can still look amazing and stay warm. My favourite looks lately are playsuits and jumpsuits.. comfy, warm and stylish all in one. (Another major reason i don't like to wear dresses or skirts, is because of the wind.. damn you wind!) I'm going to share with you some of my favourites, and maybe you guys can help me decide which ones to buy? The ones i've selected are all from a website called prettylittlething.com which is an amazingly cheep site.

Playsuits.


This one is my favourite.The long sleeves and plunging neckline draw attention away from the legs and give a more slimming look. 


I adore this colour, i think it matches any skin tone well. I also love the baggy arms and the detailing on the sleeves. People who aren't as comfortable in tight clothing (like me) would be more suited and comfortable in this. 


I also love this colour, and i love the baggy detail on the bottom and the tight waist in the middle. The plunging neckline is classy and very elegant in my opinion.


Jumpsuits.


This is my favourite colour at the minute, i think this is the autumn colour. I love the backless effect and the tight leg.


I'm slightly unsure about the baggy leg, however i still love the colour and the adorable backless detail.


Sticking with the same colour scheme, another baggy legged jumpsuit. More detail down the front which i love.

Let me know which ones you love or what you are loving this season!

Love,
Danielle


2 comments: