Sunday 18 October 2015

100 Followers Special

For the past week i have been on follower watch waiting for this moment, waiting for the moment where i can feel like i've achieved something on my blog. I write on here because i love to write, but also because i love the people who read what i write. I've had this blog for around 4 months now, and i have loved every second. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's hard to try and come up with original ideas, but everyone gets writers block right? Anyway, to thank all my followers out there i thought i would share a little bit of my world with you guys. This might be a long post, and i'm sorry if you get bored half way through but i wanted to put a little bit more soul into my 100 Followers Special post.



10 Facts About Me

  1. I moved from Leeds to Ormskirk for university.
  2. I have two little brothers.
  3. I like to bake, even if i'm not that great at it.
  4. I love reading.
  5. I study web design at uni.
  6. I watch too many TV shows.
  7. I suffer with anxiety.
  8. I can say all the words to Mean Girls.
  9. I find it hard to trust people.
  10. I love Autumn.

10 Things I Love

  1. My family.
  2. My friends.
  3. University.
  4. The atmosphere in a library.
  5. Travel.
  6. Reading.
  7. When someone tells me they love me.
  8. Making people smile.
  9. Buying birthday presents.
  10. A room full of candles.

10 Favourite Memories

  1. Going skiing in Austria. I went with school when i was in year 11 and it was so amazing, exhausting but amazing. 
  2. Going to New York. Me and my mum saved up and we went in 2011.
  3. The day i moved into university, it was probably the scariest day of my life.
  4. When my dad & step mum told me they were having each of my brothers.
  5. My mums wedding, seeing her so happy.
  6. The day i moved into my second year house.
  7. Karaoke when i was 18, shot after shot then being sick in a public toilet.. not a very classy night for me.
  8. Dancing on the tables in bierkeller many times.
  9. Being in Barcelona with Jack.
  10. One of the inappropriate parties i went to when i was 15.

10 Things I Hate

  1. When people lie to me.
  2. When a shop doesn't have what i want.
  3. People burping in front of me.
  4. When people go behind my back.
  5. Public transport.
  6. Clothes that i'm too fat for.
  7. Finishing a book.
  8. Disappointing people.
  9. Cheaters.
  10. When i have no milk left for a cup of tea.

10 People I'm Glad I Have

  1. My mum, she was my whole life for a while, she's there no matter what.
  2. My nan and grandad because they are just amazing people.
  3. My dad & step mum.
  4. My little brothers.
  5. Hannah, we grew up together and i'm sure we will grow old together.
  6. Jack, because he loves me and will always make me laugh.
  7. Chummy (Chloe) because she understands my obsession with TV and never gives up on me.
  8. Holly, i will always protect this angel.
  9. Jaymie, one of the most beautiful girls i have ever met.
  10. Sophie, to remind me of who i was in school.

10 Things I Want

  1. To one day write my own book.
  2. To always be happy.
  3. To have enough money to be comfortable.
  4. No drama.
  5. Constant flowers in my room (a girl can dream)
  6. To one day wear my dream wedding dress.
  7. To live in America.
  8. Babies.
  9. Lots of lush products.
  10. Right now.. big cuddles.

10 Favourite Shops/Restaurants

  1. New Look, affordable and stylish.
  2. Pizza Express.
  3. Wagamama.
  4. Paperchase.
  5. Waterstones.
  6. TGI Friday.
  7. River Island.
  8. Next Home.
  9. Frankie & Bennys.
  10. Superdrug.
Thank you all once again for helping me reach 100 followers, and thanks to all of you who keep reading my rants and nonsense. Until next time my loves!

Love,
Danielle


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers! you deserve it :) just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the liebster award on my blog so you can check out the post if you want to

    ReplyDelete