Tuesday 1 September 2015

Travel Tuesday, A Future Holiday: Florence

First of all i have a tiny announcement to make, for the past few months since i created my blog i've been doing posts ever Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I've decided not to do a post on a Monday any more for the simple fact that i have hardly any time to sit down and finish a post the way i want to. I have a new part time job and soon i'll be going to seminars/lectures and won't have as much free time. This way my posts will have more heart in them and won't seem as rushed as some of the latest ones (i apologise for that). Anyway, onto my post about Florence!

Italy is probably my favourite country. I adore the culture, the people and the architecture. If you keep up to date with my Travel Tuesday post you will know that i've been lucky enough to spend 3 weeks in Southern Italy before. Ever since then i have become totally obsessed with it. I remember having a conversation with my old tutors wife, they are both really well travelled. She told me how beautiful Florence is, and everyone forgets about that place but it is amazing and i should go. Ever since this conversation it has been a dream of mine to go to Florence. However the price of the trip has a different idea.


I'm a student and as you will all know, students don't have much money. But because this is my dream place to visit i'm going to try and save this year so i can go next year. 

Italians are brilliant people. Everyone seems so friendly and welcoming and i love that. They have no problem with helping you and i just love them. That's part of why i love Italy so much. Another major reason i love it is because every corner you turn around you see a beautiful building, whether it be old or new. The architecture just instantly makes you feel at home, i could stand and look at the views Italy has to offer all day.

Let me know if you've been to Italy and if i should add some places to my list!

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment