Sunday 27 September 2015

Tanya Burr Cosmetics

About a year ago i found the world of YouTube vloggers. Every day i find more vloggers who i grow to love more by each video they upload. My favourite at the moment is Tanya Burr, she seems so lovely, genuine and sweet. So ever since i heard about her releasing her own cosmetics, i knew i had to try some of them out. A while passed and i still hadn't found a Superdrug which had her cosmetics available. I spent the day in Liverpool a few days ago and decided to go to there Superdrug just to check again, and they had some of her products! The image below shows you guys what i ended up buying.


Nail Varnish:
The nail varnishes were the ones i wanted to try the most. There were so many amazing colours and i've heard so many great things about them. After a lot of consideration i decided to get two different shades. Penguin Chick and Little Duck. I love the names of every product, they are adorable. Penguin Chick is a lovely shade of grey and Little Duck is a light blue with a touch of green. I'm currently wearing the grey and it's lovely, but too messy to show you guys (i'm sorry!). However i'm a little disappointed with the way it's applied, the liquid is super thin and requires around 3/4 layers to get a nice colour but the brush only needs two strokes. They are £4.99 each in Superdrug.

Lip Gloss:
I'm not really a lip gloss kind of girl, i love my trusty lipstick. However i saw two shades which i'm really into at the minute, berry and nude, and decided i should try give them a go. I've applied both straight onto my lip and they are very juicy, what you'd expect from a lipstick. So last night i put it on top of my Kate Moss Rimmel 128 lipstick and got such a nice look (on the image below, i also used the brow kit). Next i'll be trying the nude with my other Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick. The berry shade is called Berry Picking and the nude is called Lunch date. They were £5.99 each in Superdrug.



Brow Palette:
For months i have been using normal eye shadow on my brows and i decided i should give a real brow kit a go and i'm so glad i chose this one. It has different shades you can mix to get the right colour and the texture of the brush and the angle is fab. I highly recommend this kit if you're looking for a new brow palette!


Overall i still love Tanya as much as i did before, even if her nail varnish did disappoint me. Let me know if you've tried any of her products and what you thought of them! Until next time my loves.

Love,
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment