Saturday 19 September 2015

Change | Life Update


For most of you it will be a very big month.. lots of new things to be doing, new people to meet and new things to experience. Not to mention it's the month of new starts. Most people will be either starting school, college or university. They are all big events in your life so it's normal to feel any kind of unease. The reason i'm writing this post, having a bit of a rant and filling you all in on my life lately is because i've been going through some changes myself and i'll be going through them in the next month too. September has always marked a new start to me, since i was at school it was always September that held a new beginning. 

As most of you know a few weeks ago i moved into my new house for my second year at university. Which to me is one of the biggest changes in my life so far. Last year i moved 2 and a half hours away from Leeds to the lovely Ormskirk. I didn't know anyone and had to basically create my life all over again. But it has been the best thing i've ever done, i've realised that uni can change some people's life or it can just be a part of it. It's safe to say i'm in the changing people's life category. After spending a year in uni halls i've moved into a house with 5 other people, two i shared a flat with last year and the others i knew for other reasons. So it's a completely different environment and atmosphere, a lot of change. Living with so many other people has its perks and obviously it can come with complications, i'm not really into change, i like it to be comfortable and i like to know what i'm coming home to. Which has been up in the air for the past week because of more new people, but it's finally settling down again and everyone's getting reacquainted and happy.

Another major change in my life is my mum, she has never really been settled during my life but now she's insanely happy. She has the job that she wants and she recently got married and moved into a new house. She's the most important person to me and i'll never love anyone as much her. She inspires me so much and i'm glad she's found someone to spend her life with. 

A week or two after i moved into the house i got a new part time job for extra money when my loan starts to get low. I like it and im constantly busy but it's starting to get too much because freshers week is next week and i just want free time. Because of work i can't have that, but i'd rather have money than have to worry about it so like everyone else, i'm getting on with it. To be honest i just can't wait to start my second year and have a real schedule. I've missed lessons and actual learning, i'm one of the lucky ones.. i actually like my course.

I never do posts about my actual life and i hope you all enjoyed reading about not very interesting things. But anyway, have a fabulous day and i love you all.

Love,
Danielle


6 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle :)
    I just came across your blog & wanted to leave a comment to tell you that I really like it and I enjoy reading your posts. I'm for sure gonna be a constant reader of your blog from now on.

    Lots of love, Sara <3 / www.aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you! It means a lot. Have a fab day sweetness x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with second year, and I hope you enjoy living in your house. It can be tough moving into a house with your friends, especially if there's loads of you, but it's so much fun as well! I miss my uni houses! I think it's good that you've got a part time job as well, it really does help with the money stress. I waited until the second half of third year to get a part time job, it's annoying that it takes up free time, but it's so good actually having money as well aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really nice at the minute. I know but i'm getting used to it and we all have our own space which is good. I know, i need money. I got my loan today so i'm loving it haha!x

      Delete
  3. Hi Danielle,
    All the best for second year at university, i hope to see a new homeware/ stationary haul!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll put them into one haul! Thank you hunnie. I'll be doing a haul this week sometime but for clothes xxx

      daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete