Thursday 10 September 2015

Autumn's Here, Autumn's Here, Autumn's Here

You all need to check out my new header, it goes with the season and it's so pretty. If you didn't already know it's my favourite time of year, finally!

I have started to write so many blog posts this week, each had no spark to me and i realised i wanted to write about my favourite season Autumn. I've seen so many different posts about the season lately, new make up looks and clothing and i realised i would just be the same as everyone else. But when i have the motivation to write about something i don't care if it's not as original as i'd like, i still want to write about it. This is a totally random post, with not much thought put into it, just me rambling about Autumn really.

Kate Moss & Max Factor 


Yesterday i spent the whole evening walking around my house singing 'Autumn is here' and annoying my house mate Holly with my original, and creative if i must say so myself, song. That's when i realised i needed to write this post.

If you're a student you will understand how hard the end of August and half of September is, you have no money and are awaiting the student loan. I decided to choose my winter coat the other day, and i went onto my trusty clothing site New Look (who i love no matter the season) and i found one. From there i choose more and more pieces of clothing and ended up with a bag full of different clothes for autumn which was around £250. It's safe to say i need to clear out my wardrobe and my mind.

I'm writing this post whilst sat next to my bedroom window, and it doesn't feel like Autumn yet. The sun is out and the sky is bright blue, there's a light breeze but it feels lovely. If you're like me and enjoy the cold weather and being able to wear jumpers without looking a little homeless, i'm sure you're looking forward to the next few weeks when the coldness starts to set in.

I'm gunna share some reasons why i love Autumn with you all, so you can get excited too!

  • Berry Lipstick. It will go with whatever you are wearing, it's bright but dark at the same time. So beautiful.
  • It's acceptable to start watching Christmas movies. I'm currently watching The Holiday.
  • The Autumnal breeze and leaves. The setting is more than beautiful.
  • Jumpers and jeans. Cosy clothes for a cosy season.
  • Fluffy socks. More cosy clothes. Just being cosy.
  • Autumnal colours. Maroon, browns, greens, greys, my perfect dark wardrobe. 
  • Hot chocolate season. Mini marshmallows and whipped cream. 
I hope you enjoyed this totally random post and let me know what your favourite part of this season is. Have a good day everyone!

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment