Thursday 3 September 2015

Almost Famous Review

I took a trip into Liverpool last week with two of my house mates. Whilst Chloe had a job interview me and Jaymie decided to treat ourselves and go to Almost Famous. After around a year of her asking and asking to go, i gave in and there we went. When i think about Almost Famous i think, american diner type of restaurant. Nope, that's not what i found. Inside it was quirky and unique with so many different quotes written along one side of the wall. At the top of the restaurant there was a huge bar, and more graffiti on every wall.

Almost Famous is all about burgers and shakes/cocktails. Then there's this huge cow.. just in the middle of the restaurant. Ironic, huh?


We got some shakes to go with our burgers and they were amazing. I got a Srawberry Pop Tart shake and Jaymie got a Chocolate shake (hi Jay there in the background).  My shake had a pop tart stuck in the top and sprinkles in the bottom. Even though they were amazing, they were really think and i shouldn't of got one as a drink to go with my meal. I ended up ordering a coke half way through.


If i go to a burger place i usually get a chicken one, but i decided to try one of their beef burgers. They mix it up and put so many different things on the burger it's hard to taste one thing. I love bbq sauce, so i knew i had to get that burger, it was also topped with bacon. But the only thing i didn't like was the amount of chilli's which were on it. My mouth was on fire and i only ate about half of it. However the fries were absolutely incredible. I had normal fries and sweet potato fries, which were topped with bacon bacon sauce and bacon bits. If you go to Almost Famous, please get these or you will regret it.


In the end i did like Almost Famous, but my burger wasn't what i wanted and i would order something else if i went again. I hope you liked this food post and aren't all hungry for bacon bacon fries now.

Love,
Danielle

6 comments:

  1. It's a shame that your burger isn't what you wanted but the fries sound amazing, making me hungry thinking about them haha :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just seen the pictures again and i'm so hungry now haha!

      Delete
  2. All the food looks sooooo good! Specially the last photo!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here http://floral-anchors.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete