Wednesday 16 September 2015

15 Things Which Go Through A Girls Mind Each Day

So people have this thing when explaining relationships between a man and woman, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Guys just don't understand what goes on in a girls mind each day. No matter how many different kinds of girls they date, they will still not understand. I'm not saying every girl is the same, because to be honest every girl is different. We just have similar qualities.


I can have many different mood swings in a day. I can be fine and completely happy one second, then in tears the next. I cry at least once a week, for something little or big. Girls are known to be drama queens, but there are some there out me who live for the quiet life. Stereotypes suck.

On to the 15 Things Which Go Through A Girls Mind Each Day. I decided to share with you all the things i think of each day. Whether they be serious or so pointless, i will more than likely think these things all day.
  1. What time shall i next eat?
  2. Oh no, my nail is chipped.
  3. That girl has nice hair.
  4. I like her clothes.
  5. Isn't that a cute baby?
  6. I should probably buy that top next week.
  7. I need to catch up on Pretty Little Liars.
  8. I need to clean my make up brushes.
  9. I need a shower, maybe later.
  10. I need to shave my legs, maybe next week.
  11. I can totally go another day without washing my hair.
  12. Does he really love me?
  13. My lefts, who's talking about me?
  14. Will my wedding gown be strapless or off the shoulder?
  15. I need a cup of tea, but only in my favourite mug.
What do you girls thing about each day? I'm intrigued. 

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment