Tuesday 11 August 2015

Travel Tuesday: London

Happy travel Tuesday! Everyone loves London and i think i'm really lucky because i've been there many, many times. I go atleast once a year and i love it so much. The atmosphere is electric and the whole city is buzzing. I've been on shopping trips, to the theatre and most recently to visit a friend of mine who goes to university down there. Each time i go i make sure i do all of the tourist things even though i've seen them all around 6 times.

This is my favourite photo from my trip, the weather was beautiful and who can resist the beautiful Big Ben.



During the same day we went to Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. There was an even going on at Leicester Square so it was so busy. There were people absolutely everywhere, i mean, London is busy on a normal day, but this was a Saturday so it was extra busy. 


We also visited Victoria Park and Greenwich. Greenwich is my new favourite place in London, it's beautiful and the architecture is just insane. We went out for lunch and grabbed a coffee. I had such a lovely time, the weather was amazing and the company was even better. 


I hope you enjoyed my Travel Tuesday post. Let me know where your favourite places in London are!

Love,
Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Amazing post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete