Saturday 15 August 2015

I've moved house!

First of all i have to apologise for not doing a Thursday post, i was so busy moving house then having a job interview the same day, life has just been hectic. But the day finally came!! I moved into a house with some of my best friends, i've spent the past few days settling in with the girls and making everything homely. Our living room is pretty bare at the minute, so we went shopping yesterday and added some candles and flowers to try make the room come alive more.




Me and two other girls are upstairs, when you walk up you see a window. We're all obsessed with candles, so we added this cute one.



Now onto my room. The walls are bright white so it's hard to add colour and make it homely. I think i've managed to do it and i love the way my room is set out, i've gone for a plain white scheme as you can tell. I basically took pictures of everywhere in my room, so it's a room tour.







I hope you enjoyed this post, maybe comment and leave ideas of what i can put in my room?

Love, 
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment