Sunday 9 August 2015

Homeware and Topshop wishlist

I haven't done a fashion post yet so i'm super excited to write and share this one with you guys. There's not much excitement going on in my wardrobe at the minute, but there are so many things i want to add to it. So i decided to make a wishlist of all the things i have seen and love. As most of you will know from one of my previous posts, Home Haul, i adore homeware. So why not make a wishlist about that too?

I created these images using the app Polyvore, which is amazing if you love to browse and create sets like below. I am totally in love with these homeware pieces. I am obsessed with decorative pillows and flowers for my desk, i can't find any desk flowers which are a decent price right now, so if you know of a place please let me know in the comments! My favourite Disney film is The little Mermaid, so i clearly love mermaids and that statue type one caught my eye instantly. I'm totally into anything copper right now, so i included the lamp, chair and table because, so much lovelyness.


On to the fashion. Everything in the set below is from Topshop, i'm a student so i only shop there when i have enough money to buy a few things because i can't go in and buy one thing, it's too hard. My favourite season Autumn (or Fall to you Americans) is coming soon, so i wanted to pick things which i would wear for it. I'm super excited for berry lips and dark eyes to come back, i'm not going to lie, i don't own any makeup from Topshop but i'm sure that will change very soon because i hear amazing things about it all. I adore cropped jumpers, they are perfect for Autumn and they go with skirts and jeans which i think is fab. 


Let me know in the comments what you love about the sets or what you don't love!! Thanks for reading guys and i hope you enjoyed this kind of different post.

Love, 
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment