Saturday 29 August 2015

Designing Headers

Hey guys! So a few weeks ago i designed my own header and even though it isn't anything special i love it. I managed to find a new font i love and a floral design to make it come to life. My blog is pretty simple, the background is white so the only image you see is the flowers. 



After i made my own header i decided that i would love to make more. I'm studying a Web Design course at university so i guess making stuff and being a little creative is part of my DNA now. After around a month and a half of trying to convince my two house mates Chloe and Holly to get a blog (because i knew they would love it and be amazing at it), they asked me to design theirs too. All it took was a little more research into a font they each liked and if they would like a pretty image to go with it. 

They are both just starting out but seem to enjoy it. Chloe's blog is below, she writes about lifestyle and her own life. She also puts a little piece of her cute soul into each post.

 Chloe Sapstead
chloesapstead.blogspot.co.uk


Holly's blog is below, she is one of the best nail artists i know and she's sharing her nail knowledge with you guys, how lucky are you all?

 Holly Davies
nailsfordayss.blogspot.co.uk

I designed the header below for one of my friends from home, who i spent two lovely years with at college. She loves cacti so obviously, mini cacti were needed. However she is just designing her blog and i don't have a link to it yet, but when i do i will make sure to send you guys her link!


You are all more than welcome to take a look at their blogs and give them some moral support as they're newbies. If you're interested in a free and unique header for your blog, leave a comment and i'd be more than happy to create one for you.

Love,
Danielle


4 comments:

  1. I would really love it if you could make a header for me since I suck at doing them!


    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to. Follow me on twitter and we can chat about it there? danigreavesx

      Delete
  2. These designs are super cute, and so is your blog! x

    ReplyDelete