Saturday 1 August 2015

Current book collection

Today has been one of the good days. I got to see one of my best friends and i feel happy, it's nice to feel this way again. So i wanted to write a post about something i'm passionate about, books. I feel like when people aren't there for you, books can be. You can pick one up and put your soul into it, transform yourself into another world. There are many different kinds of books which are my favourites at the minute. 

Enchanted Forest Colouring Book 

Sometimes i get restless and i'm not sure what to do with my day, i don't want to read a real book or watch TV or do any exercise.. this is perfect. It has beautiful designs inside and you can find yourself colouring for hours. 


The Dirty Side of Glamour by Tyler Shields

This is a fab book full of beautiful and creative photography. I've followed Tyler Shields for a while and his work is amazing. If you love photography and art this book is for you. I chose to share my favourite image with you, the one on the left with the champagne just fills my heart with excitement. 


Q&A 5 Year Journal

Every day a new question is on each page, and every year you have to answer the same question. Some of them are crazy and so imaginative. It's super hard to remember to answer every day, so i haven't been up to date lately with being so busy and all over the place. BUT when i'm all organised and settled in my new place i'm sure i will pick it back up, because it's good for me time.


Love Tanya by Tanya Burr

I adore Tanya at the minute, people think of youtubers and think they're selfish and rude. But Tanya seems like such a lovely person. Her book is full of makeup, baking, skincare, fashion, love, life, happiness and looking forward tips. What more would you want from a book?


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This is the most recent book i've read and it was worth it. It's amazing, the cover instantly attracted me to it and i fell in love with the synopsis. Its about a cross between The Hunger Games and Divergent in my opinion. It's a story about survival. 


Thanks for reading guys, this might of not been so interesting to some of you but i love books and i know some people who do too. Remember books are always there for you.

Love,
Danielle



6 comments:

  1. I really, really, REALLY want one of those colouring books. But i'm too hesitant to as i'm not sure if I just want to own one because they're a fad at the moment... I'd love to read Tanya's book. I love Youtubers and think it's so cool how they've become famous on a whole new platform. I also want to read Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter's) but i can't get my hands on it anywhere!

    I love a good book.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Louise and Tanya! I'm trying to get through Tans first before I get Louise's. I've had my colouring book for a few months now, and I always come back to it. I think its a lovely investment xx

      Delete
  2. I have this colouring book too and it's fab!!! Just soo relaxing!!
    P.s love the blog Danielle, proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want an adult colouring book I use to love colouring

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many out there! Keep your eye out

      Delete