Thursday 27 August 2015

Chummy Challenge: Who's Who

Happy Thursday everybody. I know most of you will dread Thursdays because it is the day before Friday and everyone loves Friday because, alcohol is acceptable then. But i've actually had a fabulous Thursday because i was able to spend it with two of my best friends and enjoy some amazing food at Almost Famous. I'll be telling you more about that in a post next week. 

Today's post is all about my Chummy Challenge with one of my all time favourite people Chloe. We had the lovely Holly ask us different questions and we had to answer which of us we thought it was. We had so much fun filming this and we learnt new things about each other.



This is not only my first ever video but it's Chloe's too. It's not too long so hopefully you'll all be able to take around 3 minutes out of your day to watch this and maybe learn some new things about me. Unfortunately the file is too big to put on this post but i will link it to YouTube. Watch our Chummy Challenge below!


Leave a comment with what you did today.

Love,
Danielle








No comments:

Post a Comment