Thursday 23 July 2015

My 5 favourite films

I had planned todays post to be a 'Whats in my makeup bag post' but im in Liverpool so i don't have much time to take pictures, so i'm sorry to all the people i told and it will come soon i promise!

There are so many amazing films out there and it's definitely hard to choose which ones are your favourites. This post will be me recommending my all time faves.

Pretty Woman

Julia Roberts is fab no matter what she's in. Pretty Woman is one of my mums all time favourite films so it became a tradition to watch when we had a girly night in.

The Little Mermaid

Ariel is my favourite Disney princess and I'm currently wearing The Little Mermaid pjs! I just love everything about the film, I love the songs and I love the ridiculous love story.

Love Actually

Not only does it have SO many different amazing actors in it, it is also a christmas film. (One of the best) Love Actually never fails to make me laugh and I know the quotes off by heart. It's so hard to decide between this one and The Holiday, the only thing to make me decide was Hugh Grant.

50 First Dates

Drew Barymore and Adam Sandler are one of the best duo couples ever in my opinion. Whatever they are in together I just adore. The best part of the film is at the end when she wakes up and watches back their own love story. My heart can't take it!

The Breakfast Club

Classic. That's all I can say. If you say you like 80s films and you haven't seen this one, you're kidding yourself. They repeat the dance scene in so many films and I feel sorry for everyone that has no clue.


Thanks for reading guys and let me know what your favourite films are!

Love, 
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. great list! I am obsessed with the Little Mermaid too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing isn't it! Thanks for commenting and reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Actually! Classic!
    Charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these movies:)

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete