Thursday 30 July 2015

Lush collection

Most people i know are in love with Lush, and i have to agree with them all. I am totally part of that group. I love everything from their bath bombs to hair products to face masks. Unfortunately i don't get to indulge in bath bombs as much as i'd like, as i only have a shower at university. So when i come home i like to pick a few bath bombs and relax as much as possible. I have a few Lush products at the minute and i adore most of them.

Celestial Face Moisturiser

This product is amazing for sensitive skin, if you're feeling run down and you need a little TLC i totally recommend this. I can only wear it on a night because it is a little heavy but i have to say, it smells delightful, like vanilla ice cream.


Karma Bubble Bar

A bubble bar can be crumbled under the water or simply placed into it, the good thing about bubble bars is the fact that they can be used a few times. Karma smells so yummy, it's zesty and perfect for summer.


Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

I've nearly used all of this up, and that's because this product is simply amazing. The texture isn't great, it is what it says on the tin.. salty. It's a little rough in big doses but my skin does feel soft and smooth after. The scent is so fresh, it has a hint of the sea and lime.


Herbalism Face Wash

I use this when i'm in the shower and i don't want to use something too harsh on my skin. It's a strange green colour and it smells like rosemary, almonds and chocolate, even though it doesnt contain any chocolate. You take a little bit of the crumbly bits add some water and rub it into your hands, then on your face.


Sakura Bath Bomb

This is one of my all time favourite classic bath bombs. It smells fresh and has neutral colours. This bomb totally agrees with my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling amazing.


Mask of Magnaminty

This is the mask to help breakouts, it does work, slowly but it isn't amazing and i wouldn't rave on about it if someone asked me to recommend. Again, the colour is a dark green but this one smells like peppermint and vanilla. I love the feel when the mask is on because it's so smooth and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. 



Let me know what Lush products are your favourites and if you don't like Lush, let me know why in the comments below!

Love,
Danielle


2 comments:

  1. Im a Lush addict too my favourite been the bubble bars and bath bombs. Have you tried there shaving cream its amazing. New follower

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but I'll have to look into it!! Thank you x

      Delete