Monday 20 July 2015

Dining out

Hey guys!

Ever since I started uni all I've done is eat out in restaurants/pubs and I've found some amazing places which are either well known or not. I thought I'd share some with you and maybe give y'all some ideas of where you could go next time you fancy a nice meal out.

Miller & Carter
STEAK. This is probably the most expensive place on my list, but wow is it worth it if you love steak. I only go here if i need a special treat or if for some reason, i'm rich that day. For the amount you're paying you do get an amazing meal so don't be afraid to pay that extra pound or two. 

Pizza Express
Don't be fooled by the name, Pizza Express also does salads and pasta which are also fab. I've known about how amazing it is there for years, but only recently have i rekindled my love with the place. If i'm in a town centre and i see Pizza Express next to 4 other restaurants i will choose this one. I love that you can have a normal pizza or the extra thin and big ones. I'm quite adventurous with my food and i love basically everything, so each time i will probably try something new. Another thing i love is their take out boxes, if you don't finish all of your food (which i never do if i get pizza) you can take it out and the boxes are in my opinion, gorgeous. I'm all for the stripes. 


Wagamama
Waga is a Japanese restaurant with a casual feel. Every time i go in there i see business people on their lunch breaks or even couples with small children. I absolutely adore this because it caters for everyone! The peach tea is gorgeous and the food is packed full of flavour. I'm a noodle lover so Waga is perfect for me.


Frankie & Bennys
Frankie & Bennys is one of my all time favourite places to eat. You can always count on it if you're not sure what you fancy. The first time i went to there my dad and step-mum told me i was going to have a little brother/sister, it's been a favourite ever since. One of the best parts of F&B is the cocktails. I'm a cocktail kinda gal and they have some of the best ones, like the milkshake inspired one below. (It's a 6 month old picture, hence the hair.. weird)


Barcelona cheesecake (the best cheesecake i've ever had)
Okay.. this isn't a restaurant but this cheesecake was too amazing not to mention on a food post. I went to Barcelona in May with my boyfriend and we ordered room service the first night we got there because we were too tired to go out anywhere. We adore cheesecake and this one was just.. magnificent. There is literally no other word to describe it. I will never find another like it.


Thanks for reading guys and i hope you'll go try out one of these places some time! Until tomorrow.

Love,
Danielle


4 comments:

  1. YUM! Wagamama is so darn good. I think there's only 2 restaurants here in NZ though. I haven't heard or tried any of the others, but Miller & Carter sounds delish! I love steak. Also that cheesecake looks devine xx

    Talia // Floral Anchors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Wagamama. I bet it has to be a special occasion to go there then! It was devine, if you're ever in Barcelona I can tell you where to go to get the best cheesecake xx

      Delete
  2. Wagamama's and Pizza Express are also two of my all time favourite places to eat, the food is amazing and there are lots of new things to try out!
    Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing! Thanks a lot hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete